Sunday 29 August 2010

Ten Miles from Antrim...Eighty Bands Later

We had toyed with going to the Botanic Gardens in Belfast today but instead opted to take the kids to the Black Saturday band parade in Ballymena. It was a great turnout but the weather was hit and miss and as soon as it started raining I didn't know whether to put the camera away or hide it under my coat. Some of the shots weren't great as I was trying to see if it was better to shoot with shutter or aperture control. I started out with the 18-55m lens and then switched to the 70-300mm lens, the latter was a better option. I could have ideally done with a better position for taking the snaps but I ended up meeting a few old faces from about ten years ago and got chatting into the bargain. Click Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment