Sunday 22 August 2010

Greenmount Agricultural College Antrim

We were lucky to be bestowed with another sunny Saturday but that doesn't always make easy work when taking pictures as I am slowly learning....bright light doesn't equal bright pictures! The original plan was to make a trip to Tardree forest but with the wife and troops in tow this didn't turn out to be a great first choice destination, you know what they said about the best laid plans. Anyway to cut a long story short we ended up at Greenmount College which turned out to be a beautiful location as it happens and it was hiving with artists and horticulturists galore. Maybe one day I'll appreciate the art of Bonsai trimming but for now I'll stick to the photography. I've already hit my upload limit for the month on flickr so you'll pick these ones up on Photobucket.

Greenmount College

No comments:

Post a Comment